Empowered to Resolve The Fresh Mind Therapy Approach
At Fresh Mind Therapy, our aim is not to pathologise your state of mind but to empower you to overcome unhealthy thinking and behaviour and take charge of your own treatment.
We specialise in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), proven to give you the skills you need to optimise your personal, social and occupational functioning.
5 Point Empowerment using CBT at Fresh Mind Therapy
- Building awareness – Identify your real issues, both past and present and become aware of the behaviours surrounding them
- Problem Solving – Learn to challenge negative thoughts and behaviours
- Providing clarity – Learn to distinguish between rational thought and false negative belief, creating a healthy perspective on the past, present and future
- Giving you the tools – Learn practical and mental tools you can use daily to keep up your progress and retain your balance
- Full support – A safe, non-judgmental environment in which to take effective steps to move forward
The most effective proven techniques, tailored to your needs
CBT believes in the potential and capacity of everyone to live life in a healthy way. The Government-produced National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (N.I.C.E) guidelines recommend Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) as a highly effective treatment for a wide number of mental health issues. CBT is based on well-established research and scientific results.
Depending on the client, we may use complimentary techniques alongside CBT to help you progress. If this is the case, we will build your therapy program using any which serve your recovery. These could include:
- Easy, effective, practical tools such journaling and emotional inventory
- Physical tools such as breathing exercises and postural awareness
- Calming mental tools such as meditation techniques
Swift results, convenient time-scale
Getting help needn’t involve repetitious sessions and on-going financial concerns. CBT has a fast recovery rate and many issues can be successfully addressed in as little as 6 sessions. At Fresh Mind Therapy we dedicate ourselves to giving you short-term therapy for long-term results.
At Fresh Mind Therapy, we are from the UK’s top institutions and have many years of training and clinical experience as specialised cognitive behavioural therapists. To see our full therapist profiles, click here.
Make a booking
If you would like an appointment with one of our therapists in central London please contact us here.